Sputtering Systems Developed for Your Unique Application
Dynavac designs and builds sputter deposition systems for a variety of applications. Our systems can deposit metal films such as aluminum, silver, molybdenum, and chromium on glass, metal, plastic, or foils. Additionally, we sputter a wide range of semiconductor materials and dielectrics including transparent conductive oxides. Dynavac optimizes the type of sputter source and power supply for the process requirements, to ensure that sputtered films are smooth, dense, and adherent.
Features and System Configurations
Available in many chamber configurations for batch and continuous production.
- Cylindrical or rectangular
- Load locks
- Material handling
Large-area systems for flat or multi-dimensional substrates
Sputter sources and power supplies are selected for optimal smoothness, density, and adhesion
- RF, AC, and DC power
- Planar and rotary magnetron sources
- Reactive processes for oxides, nitrides, etc.
Suitable for semiconductor materials, and dielectrics
Metal films such as aluminum, silver, molybdenum, and chromium on glass, metal, plastic, or foils.
Substrate Tooling & Heating
- Flat calotte
- Segmented fixture
- Domed fixture
- Flipping mechanism
- Multi-planet, dual rotation configurations
- Custom-engineered tooling
Substrate Heating System
- Front-side quartz heating system
- Back-side Calrod heating system
Our sputtering systems include a Dynavac-designed control system that can be customized for your unique requirements.
- Industrial programmable logic controller for high reliability
- Menu-driven graphical interface via LabVIEW software
- Data logging with user-selected variables
- Download capability from standard thin film design programs
- Remote diagnostic capability